ubl message

Subject: about the relation with CCTS

Dear UBL-TC,

Now, I'm trying to understand the relationship between UBL
specification & UN/CEFACT CCTS.

But, I have a question about the UBL specification.

According to the concept of CCTS, there are two different concepts;
CC and BIE. And there are four types of CCs; ACC, ASCC, BCC and CCT.
And BIEs are developed based on these CCs under a particular
Business Context.

But in the UBL specification, I can't find any ACCs, ASCCs and BCCs.
The BIEs seem to be derived from DTs or the other BIEs, without CCs.

I think some simplifications of the concept of CCTS might have been
adopted in the process of defining the UBL, but I'm not sure.

So, could you tell me the reason why there is no ACCs, ASCCs, and
BCCs in UBL specification?

Best Regards,

Shin
Shin Takagi
Hitachi Systems & Services, Ltd.
4-11-4, Omorikita, Ota-ku,
Tokyo, 143-8545 Japan
Tel:+81-3-3763-5403   Fax:+81-3-3763-0469
E-mail:s-takagi@hitachi-system.co.jp