ubl message

Subject: Any document which compares NDRs of UBL and CC?

Hi, everyone!
I am sorry not being able to join you at the San Jose meeting.
I hope all of you have a good time at the meeting.

As you know, I am in charge of the translation of the UBL specification and the publication of "Introduction to UBL" in KRLSC.
As a part of this work, I am going to include the difference and relationship between NDRs of UBL and CC within the report.

Is there anyone who has the information or document which compares NDRs of UBL and CC?
If so, please email it to me.

I look forward to your help.

With my best regards,

Sunho Kim
Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
Myongji University
San 38-2, Namdong
Yonginsi, Kyunggido 449-728, Korea
Phone: 82-31-330-6451  Mobile: 82-11-9713-6451  FAX: 82-31-321-6598