ubl message

Subject: Fw: Proposed OASIS artifact naming guidelines - UBL TC issues?

Hello UBL TC,

This message from Bill Cox got lost in the December meeting and
holiday shuffle.  I'm assuming that we will be following these
artifact naming guidelines in UBL 1.1, so if anyone has opinions,
now is the time to register them with OASIS.

Jon

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:24:44 -0500
From: William Cox <wtcox@comcast.net>
To: jon.bosak@sun.com

Jon -

I've heard that there were some comments in the UBL group about the
proposed artifact naming guidelines. WD 09 (as sent to the Chairs list)
is at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/200410/msg00056.html ;
there are some clarification issues from Peter Furniss' email to the
Chairs list (at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/200411/msg00021.html ) that
I'm incorporating.

Please let me know whether you (and the UBL TC) have any open issues
with these artifact naming guidelines.

Thanks!

bill cox
Chair, OASIS Technical Advisory Board Quality Subcommittee
908 385 7855 cell