ubl message

Subject: [ubl] UBL 1.1 Additions - Invoicing Requirements

Hi,
5th January the latest TBG Library has been sent (both as spreadsheets and
EF55) to the TBG17 list of voting members. The UBL representative could
forward these data to the UBL list.
Regarding the spreadsheets please be aware that there is a column Z, where
the entries are distinguished by different status of harmonization.

Michael

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Januar 2005 01:43
An: marion.royal@gsa.gov
Cc: ubl
Betreff: Re: [ubl] UBL 1.1 Additions - Invoicing Requirements

thanks for emphasizing this. if you can supply the latest drafts from
TBG17 it would certainly help us decide how to dispose of these.

i think the question we should ask is "How does this map to the TBG17
draft CCs?"

as far as the question you pose. i cannot see why we wouldn't (by
default) submit all new CCs (decontextualized BIE) we encounter to TBG17.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business
Informatics and Web Services
(coming soon from MIT Press)
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E
-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476