ubl message

Subject: Re: Hangzhou opening plenary overview (20050509)

Hello TC members in Hangzhou,

I just tried calling in to the meeting to deliver the opening
presentation, but all I could get is "Calls to this country are
not allowed at this time."  The MCI operator confirmed that access
is not possible right now.  I hope that you were able to download
the presentation that I posted to the UBL TC site on Saturday:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12522/plen-rpt-20050509.pdf

Best wishes for a good meeting!

Jon