ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 11|12 July 2005

Western hemisphere participants: note that this meeting takes
place Monday evening in your time zones.

AGENDA FOR PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
00H30 - 02H30 UTC TUESDAY 12 JULY 2005
   17h30 - 19h30 Mon San Francisco
   20h30 - 22h30 Mon Washington
   08h30 - 10h30 Tue Hong Kong, Singapore, Perth, Beijing
   09h30 - 11h30 Tue Seoul, Tokyo
   10h30 - 12h30 Tue Sydney
   STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
   U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
   Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
   Access code: 5705229

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar (http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm)
   Liaison reports
   Subcommittee reports
   Team reports
   Review of Eurasia and Atlantic TC minutes

REVIEW OF ACTION ITEMS FROM LAST MEETING (28 JUNE)

   PENDING ACTION: StephenG to provide an SBS timeline for the UBL
   2.0 schedule.

   PENDING ACTION: JonB to schedule a discussion of CCTS
   compliance that will include MarkC and MichaelD.

      question (which arose out of email) is: in what way is 1.0
      not CCTS compliant, and how can we ensure that 2.0 is
      compliant?  Issues include ACCs and CC types.

      TimM: This may have been [or may be] overtaken by the UN/UBL
      and Reusable architecture discussions; perhaps we should
      constitute a CCTS Compliance Review team.

      JonB: Let's pick this up when we meet again week after next.

   PENDING ACTION: To schedule the preparation of spreadsheets for
   Tax XML after we see the outcome of the Tax XML TC meeting this
   week [the week of 27 June].

   PENDING ACTION: SylviaW to produce a row on "Tax XML TC
   collaboration" for inclusion in the UBL 2.0 schedule before the
   Pacific call 11|12 July.

   PENDING ACTION: SylviaW to find out where we stand with payment
   terms and payment means, TimM to respond to Oriol.

UBL 2.0 SCHEDULING

   I owe the group an update that includes all the input so far.
   Hopefully I will have this out to you before the call.

CONTENT WORK

   Further work on the issues list.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC