ubl message

Subject: UBL TC meeting in Ottawa 8-12 August 2005

Hello UBL TC,

Here are the people currently registered for the meeting in
Ottawa:

   Jon Bosak
   Peter Borresen
   Mavis Cournane
   Mark Crawford (by phone)
   Mike Grimley
   Ken Holman
   Sun-Hyuk Kim
   Paul Thorpe
   Sylvia Webb

This is a good group and I expect to get quite a bit done.  I will
send out a preliminary agenda for the meeting prior to this
week's Atlantic TC call.  If anyone else wants to join us, please
send me mail off the list but copied to both Ken Holman
<gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com>, who is hosting the meeting, and
Mark Crawford <mcrawford@lmi.org>, our vice chair.

Mavis tells me that Mike will be staying at the Marriott, but I'm
not sure which one.  Let's discuss this further in this week's
Atlantic TC call.

Jon