ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Discussion of substitution groups

Title: Re: [ubl] Discussion of substitution groups

IMO that would be like customising without
changing the namespaces - it could lead to
serious problems downstream and I wouldn't
want to be responsible for them.

Steve
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:47 AM

And if we don't minor version our namespaces?
Mark R. Crawford
Senior Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee and OASIS Representative,
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT Applied Technologies Group
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Co-Chair ISO TC154 Subcommittee for ISO 15000-5
--
LMI Government Consulting
2000 Corporate Ridge