ubl message

Subject: Invoice Diagram

Modelers

Hi. Here is a draft diagram for Invoice (towards 2.0).

This one looks OK to me. It needs a
couple of additions to reusable ('Procurement').

I think this includes just about all the present issues.

I've not finished the change log or
spreadsheets yet but I hope to by Monday

I'll send the credit note separately since these
files are quite large.

All the best

Steve

InvoiceAssembly-20050722-sdg.JPG