ubl message

Subject: Plenary day 4: Comparison of our two F2F versions of RFQ/Quote

Good morning UBL Modelers,

Here are two versions of RFQ/Quote (phase 1)
extended procurement documents we indepen-
dently looked at in the F2F Thursday, set side
by side for comparison. They shouldn't be too
difficult to align :-)

I posted a full set of phase 1 models (my drafts)
together with agreed phase 1 models as
spreadsheets at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/14015/ModelSpreadsheets-20050811-sdg.zip
(apologies - member only access for now)

All the best

Steve

Quote_RFQ_Comparison_F2F.zip