ubl message

Subject: AW: two Libraries

Stephen,
I'm playing with the excel files.
1. Shall the two Libraries become two reusable schemas or one?
2. The Common stuff uses ABIEs, which are in the Procurement list. a) is
this a mistake or intention? b) How can Common be called Common, if it uses
objects from a more specific Procurement? c) as you are calling the excel
stuff now models, then please tell me, whether we shall have two models or a
combined one?
This circular can easily end with a recursion

BTW: I do not understand the reason to have two Libraries.

Michael Dill