ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] AW: two Libraries

Michael

Hi. Well, some of these issues are similar
to those I was raising but I eventually
agreed this architecture as long is it doesn't
affect schemas.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Dill" <dill2@gefeg.com>

> 1. Shall the two Libraries become two reusable schemas or one?

one

> 2. The Common stuff uses ABIEs, which are in the Procurement list. a) is
> this a mistake or intention?

a mistake, which ones?

> b) How can Common be called Common, if it uses
> objects from a more specific Procurement?

exactly my point too but I gave in :-)   (the theory is it will be
common to both Procurement and Transport but my point was
that that isn't enough to warrant the term 'Common'). It does
make some sense to have the Common spreadsheet
since most of it appears in the same way in
every document (but that is because the
documents are for the Procurement context
so it remains to be seen if the same applies
if and when we add new contexts).

> c) as you are calling the excel
> stuff now models, then please tell me, whether we shall have two models or
> combined one?

we could have any number of representations or artifacts
but it is essentially all one model

> This circular can easily end with a recursion
>
> BTW: I do not understand the reason to have two Libraries. Is there any
> document, which describes the reason?

Just a lot of emails and minuted discussions, but you're asking the wrong
person :-)

All the best

Steve