ubl message

Subject: Cancel Atlantic TC call

Hello UBL TC,

So many people are traveling or on leave this week that it doesn't
seem productive to try to hold tomorrow's Atlantic TC call.  (We
had only two people on the Pacific TC call.)  Let's go ahead with
the Europe/Asia call as scheduled, but consider that call and the
Pacific call to be "work sessions" so that we don't count this
week as a meeting week for purposes of voting membership.

This doesn't mean that the week is an idle week; quite the
contrary.  There's a lot happening offline with regard to code
lists, and I will be sending another message soon regarding our
work schedule that will require your attention and response by
email.

Jon