ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 5 October 2005

As I will be unable to attend today, here are some comments on agenda --

Code Lists:
MarkC provided draft of paper 3 weeks ago to Marty Burns. I am reviewing.

Need definitive set of schemas to base analysis on. Suggest you review at meeting and perhaps choose 1 that includes examples and all schemas.

Need to complete set of code list approach documents -- XML and SCH (pretty far along). Need to provide list of those documents that UBL will standardize, and, which are examples left to the user.

Need to construct restriction and extension example using new technique based on scenario I provided in previous discussion.

Ken, are you going to resolve the version of Schematron that will be the reference for this set of code?

Non-Code List:
Suggest that we construct a validation batch file, make file, or ant file that can be used to test schema implementations. It should be a simple package that contains references to all software tools to be installed and be contained in a zip file that allows anyone to run the tests in their own environment. Tests should produce no errors or warnings using at least -- MSXML4. XERCES, XSV, ...

Cheers,
Marty