ubl message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl] Use of LineStatusCode

What if I can remember there was lots of discussion to add Line Status Code
but can't remember all of it and don't have time to go back to all the emails,
etc concerning it?

What if we did this to every BIE we didn't personally understand?

>>> Mikkel Hippe Brun <mhb@itst.dk> 26/10/05 14:58:29 >>>

In my opinion LineStatusCode should be removed if someone cannot come up
with a good explanation and business case for its use.

- Regards Mikkel