ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Revised draft prototype code list schema

Tony,

Please provide more information. Did you find an error in the CurrencyCodeContentType? Or was there a problem in the derivation used in UBL? Please provide the error. I think that there was probably some trivial problem I would be happy to investigate.

The only non-obvious method I applied was the inline derivation of the union of normalizedString and the enumerations values. If certain parsers have problems with that, it only adds a single definition to address it. If the problem is in the schema usage, there might be a problem with that.

Email me the set of schemas you received the error from and of course the error reference and I will look at it.

I will point out that emphasizes the need for an agreed upon set of test schemas and a regression test. With everyone working with different tools and different schemas there are too many degrees of freedom to make a verifiable statement about almost anything.

Thanks,
Marty