ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 9 November 2005

> Of course the TC will have to explain at some point why it reserves the right to use redefines but does not give it to others...

Keeping in mind that redefine requires both schemas to be in the same namespace, I hope customizers understand that their customizations shouldn't reside in the UBL namespace. The only reason we are now able to use xsd:redefine is that the group agreed that the namespace name of a minor version will be the same as its associated major version.