ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Draft 2.0 Schemas with Currency Codes edited to unions

Stephen,

This is not a problem. We verified that the use of union of token and code list would not permit automatic validation in parser. However, you can see that the parser does understand the code set and note that in XMLSpy you can pick from the list of codes.

By precluding the use of substitution groups in the UBL schemas, it is not possible to constrain the acceptable values in the schemas. However, use of union allows others to restrict from this definition which was not possible otherwise.

This is, therefore, what I think is the best compromise given other NDR decisions.

Marty