ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.0 SBS

Greetings UBL TC, UBL SBS,

I have now completed the UBL 2.0 Small Business
Subset (v1.0) package which, on behalf of the Small
Business Subcommittee, I'd like to now recommend
to the TC as a proposed committee draft and intial
public review draft.

The package can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16721&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc

Please note that the Univeral Business Process ebXML
artifacts which formed part of the SBS package for UBL
1.0 have with version 2 been separated into another
standalone package which I hope to submit to the TC
as a proposed committee draft in about a week from now.
(A working draft in progress has been uploaded and
can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16722&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc
.)

Many thanks and special thanks to all who have
contributed to this package.

All the best

Stephen Green
co-Chair UBL Small Business Subcommittee