ubl message

Subject: May we please put a temporary hold on UBL 1.0 SBS and UBP 2.0

Please may we put the process on hold for two of the packages
- the UBL 1.0 SBS and the UBP 2.0

We found a few errors in some of the XML (for ebXML support)
in the SBS for UBL 1.0 and would just like a few days to fix these.
Apologies.

Regarding the Universal Business Process for UBL 2.0, I have
found it possible to include processes for almost all of the UBL
document types, including the Transport and the Catalogue
documents besides the other extended Procurement documents.
(It just does not include the AttachedDocument as this presents
a few problems with the number of definition files required if we
should allow attachment of other UBL documents to the message
which should be declared in the supporting ebXML artifacts.)
SBSC just needs a few days for ebCPA template generation, etc.

All the best

Stephen Green