ubl message

Subject: Re: UBP 2.0 (candidate committee draft / prd nearing completion)

Re: UBP 2.0 (candidate committee draft / prd nearing completion)

Just to add that there is a draft package of all but the last two (planned)
building block ebBP process artifacts available for TC perusal at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16993&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc
My intention is to add a building block 'Notification' process definition
for the one UBL document I hadn't covered (I think) which is the
AttachedDocument (now that I understand it better - thanks Peter).
Then I hope we will have a complete package sometime this week,
once Sacha has generated ebCPA usable sample templates. Thanks Sacha.

The index (almost complete) and some of the package can be seen
in an archived email at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-sbsc/200603/msg00002.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-sbsc/200603/zip00000.zip

All the best