ubl message

Subject: UBL 1.0 SBS ballot

Hello UBL voting members,

If your mailer is like mine and only displays the first Subject
line, the message below may have gone right by you.  Note that
this ballot closes next Tuesday.

In case you've lost track of where we are with this, we don't
intend to go farther than CS with the 1.0 SBS.  Maybe we can set a
precedent by restoring Committee Specification to its original
status -- a specification that's been ratified by the TC and
is available for public use.

Jon

Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:54:02 +0000
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Groups - oasis - New ballot
 "Vote for UBL v1.0 Small Business Subset   Committee Specification Status"
To: jon.bosak@sun.com

OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ballot.php?id=997

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Vote for UBL v1.0 Small Business Subset Committee Specification Status"
Do you agree that the document referred to as UBL v1.0 Small Business Subset is to be approved as a Committee Specification?

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17484/cd-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0.zip

This vote requires at least 2/3 of all UBL voting members to vote in the affirmative.

- Yes
- No
- Abstain

---