ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] RE: [ubl-ssc] Codelist dependencies

I agree with Sylvia, we need to get on top of this issue.  My
understanding is that the UBL Schemas will not need a qDT because we are
no longer restricting the schemas for specific code lists.  in other
words we dont need a qDT for CurrencyCode because as far as the schema
goes it is just a CodeType.  The validation of values now happens
outside the schemas.

However, what we still need is the metadata that was in the qDT to be in
the UBL schemas (and models).  For exmaple, which code lists (eg the
genericode schema) should be used for validation.  I dont think the
current NDR defines this metadata so where do we put it?

Does anyone have ideas for this?