ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL and UN/CEFACT - planned activities and next steps.

Hi Tim

Good work this. Lots to do - maybe some of us would feel rather stretched.
I like that eGov is there. Hopefully that could open things up for many
others to put in some interesting contributions - those who've been
interested in UBL but maybe peripherally, being more interested in eGov
requirements.

I'd be eager to see if I can contribute a bit to the e-proc side too, having
enjoyed working with Freddy in the past on EEG1 eInvoice group where I was
involved in that previous gap analysis comparing with UBL. Travel resources
would be restrictive of course. Best if each group could be sensitive to
email participation, like UBL/OASIS.

Any place in there somewhere for subsets and implementation guides or is that
out of CEFACT scope?

All the best

Steve