ubl message

Subject: UN/CEFACT and UBL action plan - latest draft

as requested by the plenary meeting, i have revised the action plan to
remove names and dates.

the purpose of this document is to identify the key tasks we see as
being required to achieve the required alignment between UBL and
UN/CEFACT deliverables.  we will then send this to UN/CEFACT for their
input.

i would like to send this to UN/CEFACT at the end of this week and
welcome anyone's input prior to that. at this stage, the key thing is
that we have identified all the major tasks.

as was discussed at the Plenary we have issues with resourcing but that
should not stop us formulating the plan.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

current activities and next steps-draft3.doc

current activities and next steps-draft3.odt