ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] NDR Codelist Example

i had hoped someone else would respond because i am not best able to
answer this, but i will try (and maybe encourage someone to correct me).

my feeling is that this rule is out of date.  The enumerations of code
list values for UBL 2.0 will be external to the schemas. This means each
UBLCodeType will be a restriction of  the udt:CodeType to define some of
its values.  So, if we take UnitOfMeasureCodeType as our example. The
values for  codeListID will be "Unit Of Measure" and the values for
codeListAgencyID will be "UN/ECE rec 20", etc.  If you want to know the
set of possible content values for the UnitOfMeasure then you look in
the genericode document called "UnitOfMeasureCodeType.gc"

i think this means we need to change this rule.

--
regards
tim mcgrath