ubl message

Subject: RE: A discussion paper on UBL modeling issues and implementation approaches

Hi Ken,

Thank you for the good UBL 2.0 discussion paper. I am still digesting the wealth of info in it.

Allow me to ask some questions to further my understanding of your minor versioning proposal:

a) It relies on the author of a minor version xsd file to correctly retain the structure of the preceeding version, correct?

b) I can see how the proposal achieves forward and backward compatibility in a document schema. Is it also applicable to library modules CAC, CBC and QDT? Are we envisaging minor version library modules?

Regards
Juerg