ubl message

Subject: RE: SV: [ubl] Groups - UBL 2.0 Working draft 3 spreadsheets (UBL 2.0 WD3.zip) uploaded - comments

Yeah, agreed with Tim. The below rule on CCTS DEN might be helpful.

        CCTS DEN

         Be unique

         Be concise and not contain consecutive redundancy words

         Nouns should be expressed in the singular unless the concept is plural

         Do not use non-alphabetical characters unless required by language rules

         Contains only verbs, nouns and adjectives (no word like and, of ,the)

         Acronym should not be included unless they are in the TBG17 list of approved acronyms (in UBL case, those found in Appendix D of UBL NDR 2.0 draft)

         Have multi-word terms separated by a single space

         Have the three name parts of the DEN separated from each other by a period and a single space

         Have Qualifier Terms separated by an underscore and a single space

Rgds

kama