ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.0 Working draft 3 spreadsheets (UBL 2.0 WD3.zip) - more comments

A few more comments on the spreadsheets (so far):

7. The ABIE 'Despatch' should come before 'Despatch Line' (alphabetic order)
8. In the ABIE 'Document Distribution' the cardinalities of both BBIEs and the ASBIE show as '1..1' when they should just be '1' (to be consistent with all others).
9. In the ABIE 'Legal Total' we cannot have any BBIEs whose names contain 'To Be Paid' as prepositions are not allowed by CCTS naming rules.  Maybe call them 'Payable'?

PS. (my questions)
* In the ABIE 'Party', why isn't 'Website ID' a 'Website URI' (if we intend it to be used for a URL)?
* In the ABIE 'Payment Means' we seem to have replaced an association to the ABIE 'Payment' with a BBIE called 'PaymentIdentifierID'.  Is this correct - there is no longer any physical connection between Payment Means and a Payment (only by reference to the ID)?  If this is the case, then the ABIE 'Payment' isn't used anywhere!
* In the ABIE 'Payment Terms' we seem to have replaced an association to the ABIE 'Payment Means' with a BBIE called 'PaymentMeansID'.  Is this correct - there is no longer any physical connection between Payment Terms and a Payment Means (only by reference to the ID)?

--
regards
tim mcgrath