ubl message

Subject: UBL and UN/CEFACT - planned activities and next steps - ADDENDUM

Since we published the initial project plan, a new initiative has been
brought to my attention. The Spanish Government are building a set of
documents for e-tendering based on UBL. They also intend to incorporate
the ideas from a project group within TBG6 working on e-Tendering
(Sylvia Webb is the Chair of this group).

I am not sure of the way to describe this task but my initial draft is
given below. If anyone would like to rephrase this or nominate for
participation, let me know. I will then post to this list for formal
approval before suggesting it to CEFACT.

• TBG6 (Architecture & Construction ) e-Tendering ebXML Standards Project
Incorporating the overlap between tendering for government and
architecture and construction. Possibly in conjunction with TBG1 (Supply
Chain) and TBG19 (e-Government).
o Set-up of a core group for the project analysis
• Oriol Bausa (Spain) from UBL
o Status: Commence on or before July 2006
• Gap analysis to identify differences between UBL requirements and TBG6
Business Requirement Specification
o Status: Commence on or before August 28th 2006
• Proposal for new document types.
o Status: Commence on or before September 18th 2006

--
regards
tim mcgrath