ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] WD7 questions regarding schema fragments

[swebb@gefeg.com:]

| Please note the warning in my original email with these schema.
| The WD7 will be removed for official releases.
|
| These schema MUST NOT be used for application development and/or
| testing except to validate the correctness of the UBL 2.0 draft
| specification.

We cannot proceed further in making test builds unless the file
names and namespaces are exactly what they will be in the final
release.  (In fact, I'm going to have to run a script to change
everything in WD7 so that I can complete index.html.)  Please
ensure that all future drafts use exactly the target file names
(no spaces, no "WDn", "2" rather than "2.0") and exactly the
target namespace URIs.  The time stamp at the top of each schema
file is sufficient to identify the draft.

| It appears that we may need one more public review. The TC will
| need to discuss this and make a decision.

We already have a second public review ahead of us; why do we need
a third?

Jon