ubl message

Subject: Two namespace URI strings for "ccts:" prefix in schema fragments

I note that in our common schema fragments we
have the same "ccts:" prefix used with two different URI strings:

Example from UnqualifiedDataTypeSchemaModule-2.xsd:

   xmlns:ccts="urn:un:unece:uncefact:documentation:2"
     <xsd:annotation>
        <xsd:documentation xml:lang="en">
           <ccts:UniqueID>UDT000001</ccts:UniqueID>
           <ccts:CategoryCode>UDT</ccts:CategoryCode>

Example from UBL-SpecializedDataTypes-2.xsd:

   xmlns:ccts="urn:oasis:names:draft:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentParameters-2"
     <xsd:annotation>
       <xsd:documentation>
         <ccts:Component>
           <ccts:ComponentType>DT</ccts:ComponentType>

I am not able to justify in my student handouts
why we have two different documentation namespace
URI strings where we've used the same namespace prefix.

This isn't necessarily an error, because prefixes
in different documents can have different
namespace URI strings ... but I cannot explain
the difference or why we would break our
consistency of unique prefixes for each namespace
URI string across all UBL documents.

Is this an error in our use of namespace URI
strings or just an oversight in the choice of
namespace prefixes?  Either way this is just
documentary and won't change the validation of
UBL instances, but I do think we should be consistent.

Thanks for any input anyone has on this.

--
Registration open for UBL training:    Montréal, Canada 2006-08-07
Also for XSL-FO/XSLT training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04