ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL 2.0 schemas for approval.

At 2006-07-19 21:45 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:
>I am having great difficulty posting to the
>OASIS web site so i will attach the schemas (and
>revised UBL-index-2.0.html) for discussion on the Atlantic call to this email.

Tim, I have found a couple of anomalies when
comparing what you have produced with the
massaged files that I thought were the basis of today's delivery.

(1) - you correctly massaged the URN for currency
from ":draft:" to ":specification:" in the xsd/
directory but not the xsdrt/ directory ... I have
just changed my massaging stylesheet so that this will not have to be done.

(2) - this does not appear to be my most recent
schemas produced last night (my time) because
there is no default="2.0" for the UBLVersionID
element in your directory but there is in my directory that I posted.

So, I have just posted revised xsd/ and xsdrt/ as the latest revision in:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=19214

Combine that with the cl/ directory (that
includes the defaultCodeList.xsl that needs to be
moved to the val/ directory) found as the latest revision here:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=19219

Steve pointed out the changing of the xml/
instances to have the UBLVersionID element using
"2.0" ... I think you were going to do that Tim.

And I believe we are then done for either another
sanity check or for TC voting.

I would be pleased to help whoever is doing the
packaging ... just let me know ... I have
visitors over the next 48 hours but will periodically be checking email.

Thanks!

--
Registration open for UBL training:    Montréal, Canada 2006-08-07
Also for XSL-FO/XSLT training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04