ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: More typos in the IDD spreadsheets and UBL 2.0 spreadsheetmodels

[tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au:]

| > (6) - UBL 2.0 Common Library cells B253 and B254 have a DEN starting
| > with "Credit Note" when the DEN should be "Credit Note Line"
| >
| Agreed

Meaning that the DEN should *begin with* Credit Note Line?

| > (7) - UBL 2.0 Common Library cells B280 and B281 have a DEN starting
| > with "Debit Note" when the DEN should be "Debit Note Line"
| >

| Agreed

Meaning that the DEN should *begin with* Debit Note Line?

| > (14) - UBL 2.0 Common Library cell G815 reads "Accounting Cost" and
| > should read "Text" because the representation term is "Text", which
| > then changes F815 from empty to "Accounting Cost"
| >
| This is correct as it stands, or least it is the way we intended
| it to be.

Meaning that these spreadsheet cells are correct the way they were
issued in 2.0?

| > (20) - in the following spreadsheets, cells H4 and H5 are wrong
| > because they are the fixed string "Identifier" rather than the
| > formula found in H3 which produces the correct value ... copying the
| > formula from H3 to H4 and H5 repairs these cells (turns out to be
| > every one *except* UBL-TransportationStatus-2.0.ods which is already
| > correct in UBL 2.0):
| >
| >    UBL-ApplicationResponse-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-AttachedDocument-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-BillOfLading-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-Catalogue-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-CatalogueDeletion-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-CatalogueItemSpecificationUpdate-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-CataloguePricingUpdate-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-CatalogueRequest-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-CertificateOfOrigin-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-CreditNote-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-DebitNote-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-DespatchAdvice-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-ForwardingInstructions-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-FreightInvoice-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-Invoice-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-Order-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-OrderCancellation-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-OrderChange-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-OrderResponse-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-OrderResponseSimple-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-PackingList-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-Quotation-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-ReceiptAdvice-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-Reminder-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-RemittanceAdvice-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-RequestForQuotation-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-SelfBilledCreditNote-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-SelfBilledInvoice-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-Statement-2.0.ods
| >    UBL-Waybill-2.0.ods
| >

| Agreed

So the fix here is to copy the formula itself?  (Sounds fragile
across the xls/odf boundary.)  Can this instruction be put in the
form of a literal?

| > (25) in UBL-Reminder-2.0.ods cell F12 has "Reminder" and should be
| > "Reminder Sequence", cell G12 has "Sequence" and should be "Numeric",
| > and cell H12 has the hardwired string "Reminder Sequence" when it
| > should be the formula in every other row of column 12 ... this then
| > changes the DEN in B12 from "Reminder. Reminder Sequence. Numeric" to
| > "Reminder. Reminder Sequence Numeric. Numeric"
| >

| The values are correct as they stand (although I agree the formula
| should be used not the hardwired text).

See previous question about use of formulas.

| > (28) - in the IDD template and UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0-ES.xls and
| > UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0-IT.xls -
| >
| >   B40: Allowance Charge. Allowance Charge_ Reason. Text
| >   B119: Catalogue Pricing Update Line. Contractor_ Customer Party.
| > Customer Party
| >   B120: Catalogue Pricing Update Line. Seller_ Supplier Party. Supplier Party
| >   B121: Catalogue Pricing Update Line. Required_ Item Location
| > Quantity. Item Location Quantity
| >   B254: Credit Note Line. Discrepancy_ Response. Response
| >   B255: Credit Note Line. Despatch_ Line Reference. Line Reference
| >   B256: Credit Note Line. Receipt_ Line Reference. Line Reference
| >   B281: Debit Note Line. Discrepancy_ Response. Response
| >   B282: Debit Note Line. Despatch_ Line Reference. Line Reference
| >   B283: Debit Note Line. Receipt_ Line Reference. Line Reference
| >   B425: Goods Item. Quantity
| >   B457: Hazardous Item. Medical First Aid Guide Code. Code
| >   B655: Order Reference. Customer_ Reference. Text
| >   B798: Receipt Line. Timing Complaint Code. Code
| >   B897: Shipment Stage. Loading Port_ Location. Location
| >   B898: Shipment Stage. Unloading Port_ Location. Location
| >   B899: Shipment Stage. Transship Port_ Location. Location
| >   B941: Status. Percent
| >   B1029: Transport Event. Transport Event Type Code. Code
| >

| I assume these are just the previously identified changes to the
| package spreadsheets being propogated to the IDD.

Is this right?

Jon