ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 19 December 2007

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 19 DECEMBER 2007

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Mavis Cournane
   Mike Grimley
   Betty Harvey
   Zarella Rendon
   Larry Tanner

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Review of Pacific call (except items noted below)

      No comments.

   Support page maintenance

      No submissions this week.

UBL 2.1 ISSUES LIST

   From Pacific minutes:

      "TM: We need to restart the issues list for 2.1.

      ACTION: JB to ask BH to start up a fresh database.

      ACTION: TM to populate the new issues list with all
      currently known UBL 2.1 issues."

   ACTION: BH will create a new issues list and create a link to
   the old one if TM wants to use it for reference.

UPDATE PACKAGE: CODE LISTS

   TonyC: At the Stockholm UN/CEFACT Forum, it was decided that
   ICG would look at genericode samples in Mexico City and make a
   decision on whether to adopt gc at that time.  We could convert
   our 0.4 gc codelists to 1.0 codelists, submit them as the
   examples, and use these as the basis for our updated versions.

   ACTION: TonyC to contact TM regarding order of work on this
   item.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   Note that a default ballot is out to approve adoption of the
   ENEA offer to host the UBL TC 14-18 April in Bologna.

   JB: Time to start planning the Jan/Feb TC meeting in Manhattan.

   AGREED that the Manhattan F2F will use the Thursday evening
   plenary plus Friday morning work session format again.  It is
   assumed that European participants will fly home Friday while
   North American participants will remain for a Friday morning
   work session.

   ACTION: JB to put the Manhattan work schedule on the agenda for
   TC calls the week of 7 January.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   See Pacific minutes (no change).

   JB: Note that we are taking the next two weeks off and will
   resume the regular call schedule the week of 7 January.  People
   who intend to participate in the Manhattan F2F should make sure
   to attend the TC calls during the weeks of 7 and 14 January.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC