ubl message

Subject: Possible UBL XML.org community web site

OASIS UBL TC members:
We would like to create an XML.org community web site on UBL, similar to the
ones we have now for DITA (http://dita.xml.org), OpenDocument, UDDI, and ebXML
(and the ones in progress for SAML, BPEL, and IDtrust).

The sites feature a Wiki Knowledgebase of information on the standard as well
as products, services, and resources directories, an event calendar, news,
forums, and blogs.

Anyone can register and contribute content to the site. Oversight of content is
provided by an Editorial Board made up of interested TC members. Funding is
provided by site sponsors who contribute 5,500 USD annually and receive their
linked logos on every page in the site as well as other visibility.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in working on UBL XML.org, as a
company sponsor and/or a member of the Editorial Board. I'd be happy to send
more details.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer