ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Alternative Business Terms in ForwardingInstructions

Ok,
just note that

"Shippers Letter of Instruction"

should be
"Shipper's Letter of Instruction"

---

jon.bosak@sun.com ha scritto:
200802081608.m18G8Wxd245803@jurassic-x4600.sfbay.sun.com" type="cite">
[roberto@javest.com:]

| The ID should be an unique identifier and the name samples should
| be moved to Name.
|
| Here these common names (mentioned on ID) do not identify strictly
| a different document type.

Then I think that they should be Alternative Business Terms for
the entire document.

Here's the change I'm making unless someone tells me different:

   6.20 In UBL-ForwardingInstructions-2.0.ods:

        6.20b Text "Freight Forwarding Instruction, Shippers Letter
              of Instruction" moved from Alternative Business Terms
              for ID (cell N6) to Alternative Business Terms for the
              document itself (cell N2), joining "Forwarding
              Instruction"; "Shipping Instruction" added to
              Alternative Business Terms in the same cell

The result is that ForwardingInstructions now has the Alternative
Business Terms Forwarding Instruction, Freight Forwarding
Instruction, Shippers Letter of Instruction, and Shipping
Instruction.

Jon