ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 1|2 September 2008

Western hemisphere participants: Note that this meeting takes
place Monday evening in your time zones.

AGENDA FOR PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
00:30 - 02:30 UTC TUESDAY 2 SEPTEMBER 2008
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=2&year=2008&hour=0&min=30&sec=0

NEW STANDING CON CALL NUMBER!

    Skype: +9900827043982678
    US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075
    International: 201-793-9022
    Conference Room Number: 3982678 then #
       (this applies only if dialing in)

MINUTES OF THE UBL TC MEETING IN MONTRÉAL

    Pending.

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events
    Liaison reports
    Subcommittee report: PSC
    Subcommittee report: TSC
    Review of Atlantic call minutes

INTERNATIONAL DATA DICTIONARY

    Status, etc.

    ACTION (8/26): JB to send GKH the partial translations for
    Hungarian, Lithuanian, and Turkish.

UBL WORK SCHEDULE

    ACTION (1/8): JB to revise the work schedule spreadsheet.

       Pending finalization of the BII schedule this month.

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

    Status, etc.

UBL 2.1 ISSUES LIST

    ACTION (12/18): TM to populate the new issues list with all
    currently known UBL 2.1 issues.

       Pending.

QUESTIONS ON 2.0 FROM JPLSC

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200809/msg00000.html

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

    19-23 January 2009 in Fremantle

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200808/msg00010.html

       Expected attendance: TM, MC, GKH; possibly AS, MG, AH

    April/May 2009

       East coast North America (probably in DC area or possibly in
       Ottawa) has been suggested, but it's possible that we will
       have an opportunity to meet with UN/CEFACT at their 20-24
       April 2009 Forum in Rome.

       Status?

    August 2009

       We are agreed on a preliminary plan to meet the week before
       or the week after the Balisage conference in Montréal; this
       would be 3-7 August or 10-14 August 2009, depending on which
       is chosen for Balisage.  It's possible that we will wish to
       hold a plenary in conjunction with the UN/CEFACT Forum in
       Sapporo 28 September - 2 October, in which case the Montréal
       meeting will be considered a working session.

       Note suggestion in Atlantic call that we could separate
       working and plenary sessions for both April and August
       meetings.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Regular schedule for the next couple of months.

OTHER BUSINESS

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC