ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 17 September 2008

AGENDA FOR ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
15:00 - 17:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 17 SEPTEMBER 2008
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=17&year=2008&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

STANDING CON CALL NUMBER

    Skype: +9900827043982678
    US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075
    International: 201-793-9022
    "Conference Room Number" (i.e., PIN): 3982678 then #
       (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events
    Review of Pacific call minutes

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

    Status.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW

    Status.

    ACTION (9/10): JB to make changes to the .xml after the questions
    outstanding have been addressed, then to BH for a respin, then
    JB to check for formatting problems.

    Review decisions made and AIs assigned in Pacific call.

NDR RULES CHECKING

    Have received rules spreadsheet from BH; discuss.

    Discuss Navy spreadsheets and use in pinpointing problem cases.

UBL TC MEETING IN FREMANTLE

    Preliminary meeting info:

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200808/msg00010.html

    Expected attendance: TM, MC, GKH; possibly AS, MG, AH

2009 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

    This is on hold till after the upcoming UN/CEFACT Plenary.

       April/May: East coast North America (probably in DC area or
       possibly in Ottawa) has been suggested, but it's possible
       that we will have an opportunity to meet with UN/CEFACT at
       their 20-24 April 2009 Forum in Rome.

       August: We are agreed on a preliminary plan to meet the week
       before or the week after the Balisage conference in
       Montréal; this would be 3-7 August or 10-14 August 2009,
       depending on which is chosen for Balisage.  It's possible
       that we will wish to hold a plenary in conjunction with the
       UN/CEFACT Forum in Sapporo 28 September - 2 October, in
       which case the Montréal meeting will be considered a working
       session.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Review schedule for next few months.

OTHER BUSINESS