ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 20 May 2009

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 20 MAY 2009

ATTENDANCE

    Oriol Bausa
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Betty Harvey
    Anne Hendry
    G. Ken Holman
    Zarella Rendon
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

SCHEDULE REVIEW

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200905/msg00018.html

    See Pacific call minutes.

    PSC: PLB has posted a status report:

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200905/msg00021.html

    JB: We will have to review timelines in next week's calls.

    ACTION: JB to ping NDR editors.

    ACTION: GKH and AS to review the UN/CEFACT NDR for CCTS 2.01 XML.

UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE

    ACTION (4/1): JB to request OASIS to start up a wiki.

       Pending.

2009 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

    17-21 August 2009 in Montréal, colocated with Balisage the
    previous week.

    The current schedule contains a placeholder for a possible
    Jan/Feb 2010 meeting in Brussels per suggestion made at the end
    of the closing plenary last month.  It was suggested today that
    we check the UN/CEFACT schedule to see whether colocation is a
    possibility.  In 2008, it was announced that SITPRO would be
    hosting the spring meeting in the UK, but we have not seen any
    further information on this.  Note that Easter falls on 4 April
    in 2010 and Passover runs from 30 March - 5 April.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 25 May 2009: Regular schedule
    Week of 01 Jun 2009: Regular schedule
    Week of 08 Jun 2009: Regular schedule