ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] To discuss at UBL teleconference: Google docs for UBL Issues list

Hi Ken,

   Sorry - but Google docs isn't approved for TC work.

   We do now have a number of TCs using the OASIS-hosted JIRA issues
tracker; if the UBL TC would like an area set up I'll be happy to do
that.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.