ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] To discuss at UBL teleconference: Google docs for UBL Issues list

At 2009-05-25 17:20 -0400, Mary McRae wrote:
>   Sorry - but Google docs isn't approved for TC work.

Interesting ... though I cannot think of why a collaborative
productivity tool would be expressly disallowed.  It isn't as if we
were using it to publish specifications.  There are not many
technologies allowing collaborative editing of spreadsheets with
public visibility of the results.

I've deleted the spreadsheet.

>   We do now have a number of TCs using the OASIS-hosted JIRA issues
>tracker; if the UBL TC would like an area set up I'll be happy to do
>that.

That won't help for sharing the schedule spreadsheet that Jon is
publishing every week or two.

Are JIRA issues created by committee members always visible to the
general public who are tracking our progress?

Thanks for the heads-up Mary.

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Los Angeles, USA 2009-06-08
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc