ubl message

Subject: UBL voting membership (2009.06.04)

I have reviewed our voting membership in advance of ballots coming
up this week and next (but have not bothered with the kavi list
yet; will do that next week).  Here's what appears to be current
this week:

Peter Borresen
Jon Bosak
Mike Grimley
Anne Hendry
G. Ken Holman
Tim McGrath
Zarella Rendon
Andy Schoka

If anyone thinks I might have missed something in compiling this
list, please let me know.

Jon