ubl message

Subject: Default letter ballot: UBL 2.0 IDD Vol. 1 Committee Draft

Hello UBL TC,

I've finally straightened out the procedural situation with regard
to approval of IDD Vol. 1.  Because of an editorial change to the
last draft, we first have to approve the IDD as a Committee Draft
and then request OASIS to set up a formal vote on the Committee
Specification.  We'll do that first part now with a default ballot
as usual, thus:

    Resolved,

    1. That the UBL TC approves the UBL 2.0 International Data
       Dictionary, Volume 1 (Japanese, Italian, Spanish) at

       http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32390/cd-UBL-2.0-idd01.zip
       as an OASIS Committee Draft.

    2. That the UBL TC chair and editors are authorized to make
       such editorial revisions as OASIS may require to suit the
       package for balloting as an OASIS Committee Specification
       and to request OASIS to conduct the CS ballot.

If you are a voting member of the TC and you object to the
adoption of this resolution, please signify your objection by mail
to the UBL TC list no later than COB Thursday 11 June 2009.  If
you have no objection to the resolution, do nothing.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC