ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL v2.1 PSC Documents

Thank you for this, Fulya.

At 2009-09-28 12:05 +0300, Fulya Tuncer wrote:
>As indicated in the work schedule of UBL TC, in the next weeks the
>schema generation process will be initiated. The iSurf eDoCreator
>tool has now support for generating XSD schemas and spreadsheet
>folders for UBL v2.0. We aim to update the schema generation module
>of the tool according to UBL 2.1 NDR in the next weeks and automate
>this process with your feedbacks.

Recall from the announcement that the UBL 2.1 NDRs are only preliminary:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200909/msg00030.html

... and that the TC has adopted the principles of the SGTG strategy document:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34338

... which may have more nuanced detail that will eventually go into
the final version of the NDR 2.1.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your work!

--
Upcoming hands-on code list, UBL, XSLT, XQuery and XSL-FO classes.
Interested in other classes?  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/