ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: Making references

If admitedly this is a legal question, not a technical one, then we should not forget that many (?) countries accept dettached signature as a legal solution (Spain does). So, i wonder if it is really vital or necessary making all this fuzz about how to "embed" external namespaced concepts in UBL when other possible solutions are legally and technically provided?

(Sorry if i missed any important details that invalidates my opinion...i just over-read the thread and had no time to get into details yet).

Regards

Jon Bosak <bosak@pinax.com>

01/12/2009 18:07

Universal Business Language <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Oriol Bausà <ORIOL@INVINET.ORG>, "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>, JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino <roberto@javest.com>, Andrea Caccia <andrea.caccia@studiocaccia.com>, Juliá n Inza <julian.inza@albalia.com>, ubl-security@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ubl] Re: Making references

Hello everyone,

For better management of this discussion, the TC agreed today to
move further correspondence regarding this issue back onto the
Security SC list.  Ken Holman has been added to the Security SC as
a member to allow him to participate on the subcommittee mail list.

Anyone wishing to monitor the discussion can follow it on the
Security SC archive at

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-security/

Jon