ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 8 September 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 8 SEPTEMBER 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Anne Hendry
    G. Ken Holman
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 MODELS & SCHEMAS

    As far as we know, the schemas are done; we've received no
    comments on them.

       AGREED to adopt for UBL 2.1 PRD1 the schemas delivered by
       the UBL SGTG 30 August 2010:

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201008/msg00025.html

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    JB: Expect a candidate package by the end of the day tomorrow.

UBL 2 XAdES PROFILE

    JB: The W3C schema validation limitation on multiple extensions
    argues for putting the XAdES mechanism in the UBL document
    schemas themselves.  This should be thought about in the PRD1
    review cycle.  What are the main reasons for implementing
    advanced digital signatures as an extension?

    GKH: There are two:

    1. We can apply the same extension framework to 2.0 schemas as
       well by just copying in the different extension content.

    2. XAdES solves digital signatures for Europe, but users in
       other communities may want to specify something different.

    To be resolved in PRD2.

2011 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    Early June 2011 (date TBD)

       Ankara, Turkey, at Middle Eastern Technical University

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.09.13 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.09.20 Regular schedule (missing GKH)
    Week of 2010.09.27 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.10.04 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.10.11 Regular schedule (missing GKH on Pacific)
    Week of 2010.10.18 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.10.25 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.11.01 Regular schedule (missing AS)
    Week of 2010.11.08 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.11.15 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.11.22 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.11.29 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.12.06 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.12.13 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.12.20 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.12.27 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2011.01.03 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.