ubl message

Subject: Latest SGTG package (PRD1 release candidate 3)

Fellow UBL TC members,

With thanks again to Arianna for her help with the models, and to
Andrea and the participants on the Security SC team for their help
with signatures, I think we have another PRD1 release candidate
(number 3) ready here:

   2010-08-30 20:10z
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=39151

The documentation for the SGTG strategy is here:

   2010-08-30 19:10z
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=39144

Crane's corresponding RELAX-NG schema package is here:

   2010-08-30 20:50z
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#ublrnc

Crane's corresponding HTML Reports package is here:

   2010-08-30 21:00z
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#ubl21modelreport

A revised chapter 5 for the distribution documentation is here:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-security/201008/msg00079.html

Revised diagrams for the distribution documentation are here:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-security/201008/msg00080.html

As before, if anyone should find anything amiss, please let me know ASAP.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/