ubl message

Subject: Publishing editorial nit re: Customization document

Hi folks,

Today I received an off-the-list question regarding customizing the
Order document (from a US company, yay! nice to see some curiosity in
a procurement document from North America) which led me to cite a
figure or three from the customization document we have posted here:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/guidelines/UBL2-Customization1.0cs01.pdf

I believe this document was edited by the party responsible using
Word or perhaps OpenOffice, but it wasn't done in DocBook which I am
familiar with.  Anyway, the "last page number" citation in the footer
is incorrectly set to the "current page number" citation.  Thus we
have "page 32 of 32" and page "36 of 36" and so on for every page in
the document.

I don't think this is serious enough to warrant changing the document
posted on the web site, but perhaps whoever has the master can fix
this while it is top of mind since we may very well miss it again
next time we work on the document.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/