ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Publishing editorial nit re: Customization document

How strange; it went clear through PRD3 that way:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200912/msg00009.html

The original is the Word file, and the problem is apparently in
the Acrobat print function; I tried it again just now and got the
same result.  Does anyone with a tool that generates PDF from Word
get the same thing, or is it just something in my setup?  I can't
recall ever seeing this happen before.

Jon